The IDSS Alliance is a gateway to research, education, and initiatives at the intersection of data and society. Learn about our projects, recruit talented graduate students, attend our conferences, and explore connections with our faculty and researchers.
Alliance members sign on for a two-year term and join a group of leading thinkers in artificial intelligence, computation, data science, economics, human and institutional behavior, information and decision theory, machine learning, operations research, statistics, and many other disciplines.
Members have access to our Partner Portal, which includes faculty research profiles, a student resume book, exclusive video content, and more.
- Recruit students through networking events & hackathons
- VIP invitations to 3-4 annual conferences
- Monthly interactive talks with IDSS faculty
- Connect with researchers working on cutting-edge technologies
- Join our academic community: lectures, publications, and more
- Exclusive content on our Partner Portal
- Discounts for IDSS professional education courses and programs
Alliance members receive VIP registration to annual IDSS conferences, plus insider access to IDSS events and workshops. Members can recruit at our events, and have opportunities to connect with MIT faculty, IDSS leadership, and conference speakers.
After joining the Alliance, members can transition to an IDSS partnership in education or research.
Explore opportunities and learn about joint programs in education and research by emailing email@example.com.