Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Guy Bresler is an Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT, and a member of LIDS and IDSS.
Previously, he was a postdoc at MIT and received his PhD from the Department of EECS at UC Berkeley.
He seeks to obtain engineering insight into practically relevant problems by formulating and solving mathematical models. Concretely, he wants to understand the relationship between combinatorial structure and computational tractability of high-dimensional inference in the context of graphical models and other statistical models, recommendation systems, and biology.
- PhD Program in Social & Engineering Systems▼
- Technology and Policy Program
- Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program in Statistics
- Minor in Statistics and Data Science
- MicroMasters Program in Statistics and Data Science (SDS)
- IDSS Classes
- Professional & Online Education▼
- PhD Program in Social & Engineering Systems
- News & Events▼
- Podcast: Data Nation
- Past Events▼