School of Engineering Distinguished Professor of Engineering
Energy Systems, Social Networks, Finance, Urban Systems
Since completing her graduate studies at MIT in 2003, Prof. Ozdaglar has been a faculty member in the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department at MIT. She is affiliated with LIDS and the Operations Research Center. Her research focuses on problems that arise in the analysis and optimization of large-scale dynamic multi-agent networked systems including communication networks, transportation networks, and social and economic networks.
Prof. Ozdaglar received her BS in electrical and electronics engineering (1996) from METU, and both her SM (1998) and PhD (2003) in electrical engineering and computer science from MIT.
Her research areas include:
- Nonlinear and convex optimization: theory and algorithms
- Game theory
- Social and economic networks
- Network economics: pricing and resource allocation games
- Distributed optimization methods
- Network optimization and control: wireless and wireline networks
77 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02139
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO DEPARTMENT HEAD: