- This event has passed.
November 17, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Hammaad Adam, Hussein Mozannar, Erin Walk, Aurora Zhang (IDSS)
Considering a Master’s or PhD? GradCatalyst can help! Join the MIT Office of Graduate Education for an MIT student-led workshop that helps undergraduates plan their academic trajectories. This interactive webinar provides participants with useful information for applying to and thriving in graduate school. Sessions are open to all students exploring the option of graduate education.
- Explore why you may want to attend graduate school
- Learn the graduate application process
- Set goals
- Hear tips for applying to summer research programs
- Receive a digital GradCatalyst workbook
- Participate in a live Q&A with current MIT graduate students
Original posting here. This department-specific session will focus on information for undergraduates considering an application to the Doctoral Program in Social and Engineering Systems.